Friday, April 4, 2008

First entries are always awkward



Well, here we are and I am now going to try and start keeping track of my play through the use of a blog and really try and learn NL properly with study and lots of playing. I really started playing NL at the end of February and was doing quite well through the month of March and had graduated from 25NL up to 50NL until Easter Sunday. Without getting into many details, I ended up being angry, drunk and in my bankroll which really does not go well and lost all of my month's winnings plus some. Roughly 30k hands of play/profit were wiped out in a short time period. So, I'm restarting at $10nl with what I have left and should be able to get back to 25NL fairly quickly once my rakeback at Full Tilt hits my account.

Here is a graph of what occured last month:















Anyhow, starting fresh this month and looking forward to the journey up the ranks. I've been watching a lot of Video's at http://www.pokertrikz.com/ and really appreciate what Trikkur is doing here. I'm also spening a lot more time analyzing hands on ITH.

So, with that said, here is the month of April so far at 10NL:



Onward and upward we go!

No comments: