Friday, March 6, 2009

Couple new things

Well, as you can see, I have listed a new video for review. The nice thing about this is that you can now stream the video instead of waiting an hour to download from megaupload. I'm hoping that this will make it a lot easier and pleasing to those of you following along. Secondly, I have been following someone that is doing a prop bet on 2+2 that is doing an amazing amount of sng's to the tune of about 600 per day. This pushed me to play some of the $6 18 man turbos on stars and I have had a fair bit of success there. I've also been dabbling at 100nl some although I have been a bit underrolled for it. I'm also happy to say that my rakeback has already hit for this month and it was a bit more than I had anticipated which is always nice. So, here is where we stand:

Full Tilt: $1669.50
Stars: $289.08

Total: $1958.58

So not too shabby after being down to around $300 at the beginning of Feb :)

No comments: