Thursday, March 19, 2009

hohum......

Well, after a bit of craziness, I've settled down a bit but not after taking a pretty severe hit on the bankroll. I went on a bad run at 100nl, then continued my downward spiral at 50nl then decided to just massively play 25nl and started off well for my first 10k hands but then went on a massive downswing dropping roughly 16 buyins at 25nl and tilted and decided to play some 5/10 limit and continued to throw my money away. I luckily was able to get my head straight and turn my pc off to keep myself from going broke. I'm going to take a bit of a break from my normal game and just go do something for total fun. I got an email the other day from AP claiming that I had $1.40 in an old account. I'm going to try and grind this up a little bit and see how far I can progress. I'll be moving up quickly as I grow but I stand to go bust by a large %. Away we go!

Current bankroll for Stars and Tilt: $426.23

1 comment:

Nevermore said...

The difference in play between 05/10 and 10/20 on the limit tables is pretty big. You may find more reasonable poker being played at .10/.20 You may want to try that for awhile.