Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What a month..

Sorry for not having an update for a while as I went on the most absurd horrible run in my poker career that wasn't tilt/alcohol/bankroll induced. I dropped 3/4 of my bankroll in the month of August and was down to under $200. I played a variety of sng's and 10nl to rebuild. I played quite a few sng's and really crushed them which really helped. I was able to start playing 25nl again and I've moved most money over to Cake to capitalize on the weaker players there and that has gone well so far. I have also had a session recorded for critique by Trikkur in which he has completed the first half. I have to say that he pointed out some very large leaks in my game that I just didn't comprehend before, and hope that it will improve dramatically already. If you would like to watch it, here it is:
MX1

Bankroll back to a respectable level again and hoping to move up to 50nl soon.

$793.22

No comments: