Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Been a little while since my last update as I haven't really been playing all that much. I've been getting ready for my half marathon and completed that this past Saturday. Was a wonderful feeling when I crossed that finish line. I'm already looking forward to my next run which will be a 10k in November. Now, on to poker.

I've noticed that there are a lot of regulars during the day at Cake and not too many fish but I've still been doing ok. I've ground through about 9k hands so far this month and have about $100 in rakeback so far. I'm up overall as well which is a very good feeling as each time I've attempted to move through 50nl i've been sent crying back to 20nl in pretty quick fashion.

Current bankrolls:

Cake: $1168.57
Tilt: $231.49
Stars: $34.58

Total: $1434.64

Rakeback: $119.01 and counting

No comments: