Monday, January 5, 2009

Fresh New Week

Well, the holidays are now over and we begin to get back into a normal routine which means more work and less fun :(. The holidays were great for the tables as a lot of people were off work and donating funds all over the place. The variance was a bit higher than normal, but I'll take that because it was definitely +EV overall. I'm still a bit torn about what to do from a cashout perspective. I'd like to see it grow and move up but at the same time it would be nice to pull some out and bank it up. I am very close to requesting a cashout from Cake due to the lack of players available to play but that will leave me a little short for 100nl if I do it, but I think its just time to take the plunge. I have over $1500 there currently and if I cash out, that will leave me with ~$1500 bankroll to work with once my rakeback hits on tilt ($150ish). Not horrible but not really what I want at 100nl obv. The funny part is that I am playing with that same bankroll anyhow because I'm not touching the money at cake anyhow, but it is a mental thing for me knowing that I can switch sites and have a good chunk of funds there to play with. If I can get my Tilt bankroll up to about $1800 I'd feel a lot better about cashing out from Cake. Sigh...decisions. Anyhow, I've strictly played 100nl for the last week or so and things have been going pretty well. I'm up, but not exactly sure how much currently as I don't have access to my PT at home, but think it's about 5 buyins total. I'm also implementing a few new things at my job that will take some additional time from me playing, but I will still have quite a bit of time to get my hands in. I would really like to get about 30k hands in this month at 100nl which should net me close to 1k in rakeback. I'll be able to get a better picture of that once I import my hands today. If I can average 1k in rakeback per month, I'll just start withdrawing that and leavinng the bankroll with what I win/lose. That would be the ideal situation for me as I would like to pull roughly that much out each month to fund my vacation in December. I was able to earn about $550 in rakeback last month at 50nl, but a lot of that was at cake where I got 33% rakeback and think the extra 6% would account for close to $100 there so it will take a few more hands to get to 1k on tilt this month. Anyhow, recap time:

Cake: $1557.49
Tilt: $1226.12 with $150 coming in rakeback
Stars: $199.50

Todays goals: Watch one video at 100nl and play 1500 hands.

No comments: