Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, for my first post of the year, I want to thank all the donks that have been on the tables the last few days. You have all tried my patience quite a lot and brought a new level of patience to my game. After being sucked out on 7 all in pots and ONLY finishing down 3 buyins, I was able to recover all of that today. Rakeback has not hit as of yet and I'm kind of at a loss of what to do really. I think I might just leave the funds in to play 100nl instead of drawing down. Not sure yet. Quick bankroll cap:

Cake: $1149.80
Tilt: $923.02
Stars: $199.50

Rakeback: $407.69 coming from cake and $150.04 coming from tilt.

Grand Total once the rakeback actually hits: $2830.05

2 comments:

DeathEveryTime said...

Great blog MX, i currently play NL10 but am looking to emulate your achievements of 2008 and start 2010 playing NL50 or even NL100. Anyway keep up the good work!!

MX's NL Journey said...

Just noticed the change in followers. How do we know each other or did you just find me somehow :P