Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to the grind

Now that the excitement is over for the WSOP, it's time to get back to the tables. I'm sitting pretty well from a bankroll perspective and as I said, I'm going to be sticking w/ 100nl for a while. I just put in my 2 weeks notice for my bartending job and the time that I was spending there will be refocussed back into my office which also allows some more hands of poker. It will be a week or so before we find out how the $$$ from the ME will be distributed but it will be in the range of $640 (not sure about taxes yet). If we just say an even $500 for that, it gives me a bankroll to start taking more shots at 200nl, but need the buffer for now. I've got $200 coming this week in rakeback as well. I'm close to pulling some cash out since I have ditched the other job and basically pay myself in advance of the upcoming month. Still unsure there.

FT: $3813.63
Stars: $792.53
Current Total: $4606.16

WSOP: ~$500 (factoring for taxes)
Rakeback: $200 (Friday)

Total: ~$5300

No comments: