Friday, July 17, 2009

Mid-Month overall update

Well, I have to say things are going pretty well overall pokerwise. I wanted to get a good account of my stats/winnings/graphs so I exported my hands to my main pc this morning. As I had said in my June report, I wasn't sure why all of my hands were not importing and while loading this morning, I think I figured it out. With HEM, I was choosing my general report and choosing all hands and then exporting all hands to hard drive to zip and email. I just realized that this was only copying the limit that was highlighted (unknowingly) and just sent the hands for that. I'll be reimporting on Monday with an updated June graph. I'm missing about 3500 hands for this month right now but still want to post this up. My positional stats still need some working on and I am once again playing 200nl and hoping to stay there for quite some time. I'm not the type of person that has a desire to climb up too high quite honestly as it will just place too much stress on me overall. I've accumulated $791.57 in rakeback/bonus money so far this month with 2 weeks to go still so very happy with that as well. I also put out 2 stakes this month, one for $100 on TP with a partial loss and one for $100 in yankees31 for the WSOP which the stake has been deducted but still in the works on getting the funds back (not a complaint, just a fact). Overall bankroll now sits at $5,655.78.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: