Thursday, May 1, 2008

April in full

Well, the month of April has now past and I need to get this in so here it goes. The overall month was basically breakeven for me. I had a horrible 10 buyin downswing where I lost 7 of 8 flopped sets and that led to a little bit of tilt and some bad calls. I'm happy that I was able to turn it around and at least get back to even. I should pull in about $230 in rakeback this month so that is a big positive and picks up almost 10 buyins. My current bankroll at Tilt stands at $359.23 as we start off the month of May. I've been playing from a couple different computers so I'm going to post up the overall monthly stats for each of them from now on. It's too difficult to try and combine into one.


I've also been spending a lot more time watching vids at CR. I've come to really like the Brystmar vids and have stumbled upon a couple leakfinder vids where people have uploaded their vids to have some of the pro's review their play and point out mistakes and strong points in their game. I wish there were more of those as it really articulates what needs to be fixed in one's game. I'm also beginning to watch Fruitypro's vids, but I have to admit I am having a difficult time with the thick accent, but I think there is a lot of good stuff to learn here. I'm really hoping to get my stats up to around 5ptBB/100 at 25NL for the month of May and think that it is very possible to improve even beyond that. Possibly up to 10ptBB for this level from what people are telling me. I'm also scaling back to no more than 4 tables until I can feel confident in my game.
Here's to a good month of May!
Oh yea, today I celebrate my 16th anniversary to the best woman in the world. Happy anniversary sweetie!

No comments: