Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Well, so far the month of May has continued to be a rollercoaster. I'm up almost 2 buyins so far, but that is after running Kings into Aces 4 times yesterday, so overall I'm happy with where I am. Something else came to mind to me while reviewing stuff in pokertracker. A 5ptBB/100 winrate is only $2.50 per 100 hands. Not sure why I am thinking that that is not acceptable while Im playing, but it sure is possible. One full stackage gives enough for 1k hands! Really helps me to be a bit more patient overall. Currently sitting at $393.33. Hoping that my rakeback will hit soon. I'm also considering moving some money over to Stars and building up some points there to get my bose portable speaker system for my ipod. Should be able to rack up enough points there pretty quickly to finish that off.

No comments: