Thursday, September 10, 2009

Another up day???

What is this world coming to!

I haven't been getting the volume of hands in that I would like to overall but it's ok. I need to keep the mind straight first and foremost. When I grind to just grind, I don't play well and it costs me. Played just under 1k hands today for a +$361 so a great day (helps to suck out a couple times too)

FT: $3,501.39
Stars: $433.17

Total: $3,934.56

Will he crack $4k tomorrow???? Who knows! Tune back in to find out!

7 comments:

Вазисубалий said...

best MMORPG
online games free

Maximilian Blau said...

What? Suck for a couple times?? Are you line and sinker tripping? Why would some1 suck for a couple times anymore?!

Darlene Mowery said...

1k hands is just one of those topics that is vital and is going to call for trained ministership on

Myrna C Humphreys said...

Under 1k hands simply sucked for a couple times - bs.

Fred Hayden said...

Under 1k hands simply sucked for a couple times - boy.

Dorothy Hawthorne said...

You ought to from time to time get, and not turn out to be unduly confused on it by the volume

Harriet Whitehead said...

Sucking for a couple times: what a marvelous idea