Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Finally....

After starting the day out with a $500 cashout, I left myself with $2307.93 as a bankroll. I made a promise to myself that this will be a weekly thing and look at it as I have to play xxx to win my cashout back. With ~200 coming Friday in rakeback, I know I need to earn 3 buyins to get back to my starting point. I was able to grind through a couple thousand hands yesterday and things finally got back to a winning day. After two weeks of struggling, it was really nice to see an uptick in my graph. I found myself being very focused in my play which was very comforting. I was able to pick my bankroll from $1786.71 on FT to $2344.81 so about 5.5 buyins. Also helped stacking AQs 180bb deep with AA on A242x board when it was 4bet pre, then checked to the river where he pot bet it and I shoved and he called. Also had a couple of quite laggy guys that I had position on and 3bet them mercilessly and when called (rarely) they would play fit/fold poker so I was able to take a lot of pots on the flop with a cbet. Today is my long day so I should be able to get a lot of hands in and hopefully push that bankroll up some more.

FT: $2344.81
Stars: $521.22

Total: $2866.03

No comments: