Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Holiday Weekend takes it's toll

Well, the holiday has now passed and it has put a bit of a damper on my play. I haven't gotten in the hands the past week that I normally would and this is causing my rakeback to drop fairly significantly so I'll have to really cram the rest of the week. Friday's rakeback is going to be in the neighborhood of $130 so I need to get an extra buyin this week to put me over my $500 mark. Still doable, but puts a bit more pressure on me. I was able to play a tiny bit over the weekend and pick up 1 buyin and a tiny bit playing 25nl on Stars. Here's to a good week!

FT: $2,763.79
Stars: $433.17

Total: $3,196.96

3 comments:

Joseph Lopez said...

Friday's rakeback simply was in the neighborhood - YAWN...

Bumgarner Philipp said...

Yeah, an extra buyin simply put yourself. That's just reality

Dorothy Hawthorne said...

You simply got an extra buyin - oh boy...