Thursday, August 13, 2009

Humbling day

Well, I guess I can't always post wins and yesterday hurt quite a lot. I put in a LOT of hands overall and variance crushed me. I ran 10.5BI -EV which put a dent of about $2k into my bankroll yesterday. I've moved back down to 100nl and will try and rebuild. This also goes into my reasoning for withdrawing a portion. Had I not done that yesterday, I would likely still be playing 200nl and not have those funds to be able to cashout. I have no problems playing 100nl as I still think I can grind a decent side income from it with rakeback. Variance can be a bitch, but geeeeze!

FT: $2787.85
Stars: $943.33

Total: $3,731.18

Even with that horrendous day yesterday, I still find myself with a $3.3k profit for the month so I can't complain too much.

No comments: