Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Settling in???

Well, now that the election is over, I can stop paying attention to all the BS that has been going on and hope to get some more playing in. I feel that I am getting a little more comfortable playing 50nl consistently and trying to not fall into the same pits that I have on the last couple months. I moved some money off of Cake over to stars for someone that was looking to cash out of Stars and I had dvery little there so I was more than happy to do it for him. I moved $300 off and working on rebuilding that up. We'll see how that goes. If I can have a descent month, I could be bumping up on 100nl after rakeback next month. We'll see. I'd like to get in about 25k hands in at 50 this month, but I have a lot of stuff going on at work that is taking presedence right now.

Cake: $817.63
Stars: $331.63
Tilt: $199.72

Total: $1348.98

Rakeback: ~$30

No comments: