Sunday, November 30, 2008

Time to get back to the grind.

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I needed to take a bit of a break from playing as I was putting in a lot of hands, but wasn't thinking about anything that was happening and caused me to shed off a lot of profit in the last 2 weeks. I've dropped quite a bit of my bankroll since taking a shot at 100nl and needed a few days off to clear my head. I also think that I am not spending enough time studying and hence hurting my overall play as well. So for now, I am going to spend at least equal time studying as I am playing. If I play for 3 hours one day, I will not play again until I have spent 3 hours studying/watching vids whatever.

So now to the update:

Cake: $556.84
Stars: $185.02
Tilt: $205.54

Total: $947.40

RB: $349.63 @ 23,641 hands

No comments: