Saturday, June 13, 2009

Down session considered an accomplishment???

We all have down days and yesterday was one of those for me. I consider yesterday a victory as I started out down about 5 buyins early on when KK ran into AA, AK into KK, and TT flopped set runs into KK who hits his flush on the river. Being down 5 buyins is not something that I enjoy at all and with the move up, being down $500 didn't sit well in my stomach. I was playing pretty well and continued to grind and was able to recover a fair amount of it and finished with getting almost 3 1/2 buyins back. This weekend is kind of crazy so not sure if I'll be able to get much in. I was able to get in a lot of hands yesterday (around 2300) so I'm kind of poker'd out at the moment.

Stars: $357.98
Tilt: $2197.24

Total: $2555.22

No comments: