Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Well, no winnings to report....

But no losses either. Kind of weird updating here with no play to report on at all. Had a wonderful day yesterday starting with my son "Graduating" from elementary school. It's really strange having no kids in elementary school any more. Today is the last day of school for my oldest son who will become a senior and my daughter who will be moving into 8th grade. After the graduation, we took my son out to lunch at Fuddruckers and then came home to get ready for a night at the ball park. I had received some free tickets from my work from a contest we were having a while back. We had a group of about 10 people that went to the game and it was a blast. Had a few beers and the O's actually won the game! The highlight came when Seattle was changing pitchers and they started playing YMCA in the park. We all got up and started dancing crazily and we ended up on the big screen! That was pretty cool. Well, it's time to get ready for work. Have a great day!

No comments: