Saturday, June 6, 2009

Solid Grind

I was able to grind out 2k hands yesterday of 100nl and did pretty well overall. I went up 2 buyins very quickly but then went back to even and floated there for a few hundred hands. I tried not to let any emotions get involved which I have to say was a bit difficult. I just stayed focused and played solid poker. By the time it was done, I had finished up almost 4 buyins. I was very plesed with my play overall and for the first time, felt comfortable at 100nl. I am taking more time with my decisions overall and it paid off. I was able to lay down AA on the flop when faced with some heat when 3 handed and was absolutely right to do so. Probably won't get to play much over the weekend, if at all.

Tilt: $1976.10
Stars: $170.80

Total: $2146.90

No comments: